Meet Our Professional Team
At Ferguson Dental Group each patient is served as an individual. We greet each patient by name as they walk into our front door and care for them as if they were our family. Our dedicated staff is prepared to spend as much time as the patient needs so they all of their patients answered.
It is our sincere hope that you find our office warm, caring, and comfortable and that the services you receive will reflect our dedication to excellence and our patients.
Dr. Shayla M. Barber
Quote about Dentistry:
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."-Theodor Suess Geisel aka Dr. Suess
Your Mission Statement of Dentistry:
• My mission as a general dentist is to partner with my patient, and dental team, to achieve optimal, personalized dental healthcare for each patient we serve. I truly care about my patients, and I strive to improve and expand my skill set and knowledge so that I am able to serve each patient's specific healthcare needs. I find joy and satisfaction in working with the entire dental team, assistants, hygienists, front desk staff, to make a difference in the dental experience for the community we serve. We all play a vital part in the overall care of our number one priority, the patients. When we all work together, prioritizing patient care, we can give patients the best experience.
• High School: Incarnate Word Academy
• College: Lindenwood University B.S. in Chemistry with concentration in Biochemistry
• Dental School: University of Missouri Kansas City School of Dentistry
Continuing Education Courses / Professional Memberships:
• Invisalign Certified Provider
• Member of American Dental Association, Missouri Dental Association, and Greater St. Louis Dental Society
Lifestyle and Hobbies:
• Hiking, Painting, Reading, Listening to podcasts, Watching crime series, Fishing, Golfing, Dancing, and Traveling
Dr. Francis Kubik
Stay tuned, bio coming soon.